Ann Thorac Surg 1986;42:601
© 1986 The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Role of Mediastinoscopy in Lung Cancer
Israel Rubinstein, M.D.
Chaim Sheba Medical Center Tel-Hashomer, Israel
Gerald L. Baum, M.D., F.C.C.P.
Sackler Faculty of Medicine Tel-Aviv University Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Coughlin M, Deslauriers J, Beaulieu M, et al. Role of mediastinoscopy in pretreatment staging of patients with primary lung cancer Ann Thorac Surg 1985;40:556.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
- Rubinstein I, Baum GL, Kalter Y, et al. The influence of cell type and lymph node metastases on survival of patients with carcinoma of the lung undergoing thoracotomy Am Rev Respir Dis 1979;119:253.[Medline]
- Naruke T, Suemasu K, Ishikawa S. Lymph node mapping and curability at various levels of metastasis in resected lung cancer J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1978;76:832.[Abstract]
- Pearson FG, Delarue NC, Ilves R, et al. Significance of positive superior mediastinal nodes identified at mediastinoscopy in patients with resectable cancer of the lung J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1982;83:1.[Medline]
- Smith RA. The importance of mediastinal lymph node invasion by pulmonary carcinoma in selection of patients for resection Ann Thorac Surg 1978;25:5.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
- Kirsh MM, Rotman H, Argenta L, et al. Carcinoma of the lung: results of treatment over ten years Ann Thorac Surg 1976;21:371.[Abstract/Free Full Text]